Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Here in Augusta

Well, here we are in Augusta.....again. We have an appointment at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow with the tumor board. When they called to confirm the appointment, well, I missed the call and said my 2nd bad word of the day, but I digress. The lady told me that as long as Rob doesn't eat or drink in the morning, they should be able to do a CT tomorrow. Also, if they do a CT tomorrow, they can do what she called a "wet read" and give preliminary results. Sounds like we should have a much better idea of what's going on tomorrow. I'm nervous, and Rob is.....well, Rob:) He's just anxious to get started and GET FINISHED! He's a busy, busy man. No time for this foolishness!

Keep us in your prayers.

Well, I'll let you go now...............

3 comments:

  1. Christy & Rob: I hae known both of you since you were kids and I feel good about this so I know God will be there the whole time and he will get you through it all. Remember Proverbs 33:3
    Call upon me and I will show you great and mighty things and he will in this all. Love you both and have you in my prayers. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you both on such an important day. Please know you are being lifted up by lots of people.

    Love,
    Jennifer & Ken Eiland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Ms. Gail. Ken & Jennifer, thank you for your prayers.

    ReplyDelete