Monday, July 19, 2010

Thank You

This is Rob, I am going to give Christy a break from updating the blog. Christy has been a wonderful wife and friend to me over this week. She has been sleep deprived and had to watch her husband wake up every two minutes because he could not swallow without pain. I love you Christy Thank You so much for taking care of me.

There are so many people who called, facebooked, texted and prayed for me this week it was awesome. When I was feeling down or tired (Christy would say your Mom just call and wanted me to tell you she loved and was praying for you) again thank you for those upliftments(my word you can have it free of charge).

It would be difficult to thank everyone who has helped me.
So I will do it here.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
I LOVE YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment